We, Ground Water & Mineral Investigation Consultancy Centre (P) Ltd., Rajasthan, are a premier service provider. Backed with a team of devoted professionals, we have executed successfully thousands of implementation and investigation projects in the domain of Water Conservation, Physio Graphic Survey, Rainwater Harvesting, and much more. All our services are renowned all across the world for promptness, quality and reasonable prices. We have served a very large clientele since our establishment in 1985. Under the guidance of our M.D. Mr. S.K. Jain, we have successfully completed our 30 years in the industry. His knowledge and expertise have always guided us to serve customers with qualitative services.
Nature of Business
Year of Establishment
No. of Employees
No. of Designers
No. of Engineers
years of industrial experience
- Customer-centric approach
- Water pollution studies &
- Artificial reservoir & river
potentiality study through modern technologies.
- Comprehensive ground water
assessment in core & buffer zone for environment clearance
studies and recharge proposals for ground water extraction for
approval by Central Ground Water Authority (CGWA).
- Conversion of saline &hard water
in to sweet & soft water.
- Mathematical modeling for any nth
year for ground water resources , Computer simulation
- Mineral & water resources
detection by geoelectric & geophysical methods
- Soil resistivity, load bearing
capacity & foundation study.
- Topographic & physio graphic
survey by latest techniques.
- Water conservation, rain water
harvesting and dewatering of mine studies.
- Storm water management studies in urban
areas , on roads , factories & colonies
- Construction of tube wells, assembly
design , selection of pumps & installation in most scientific
- Remote sensing studies for resources
survey using satellite data and imagery with GPS & GIS.
- GIS , GPS and Remote sensing studies
- Detection of underground water &
evaluation of available water resources.
- Analysis of water, soil and minerals
& qualitative evaluation
We also provide:
- Physiographic Survey Consultancy
- Water softening Services
- Rainwater Harvesting Services
- Ground Water Assessment Consultant
- Groundwater Pollution Study Consultant
- Soil Resistivity Testing Consultant
- Water Conservation Consultant Services
- Tubewell Construction Consultants
- Resources Survey Services
- Mineral Exploration Services